Business Unit Team Leader
Business unit team leader (production )
* £30,000 (depending on relevant experience)
Location commutable from;
* Northampton, Wellingborough, Rushden, Raunds,
* Higher Education, Minimum 2 A-levels, Ideally a Degree or equivalent
* 5+ Years working in a Manufacturing environment
* Good technical understanding of production machinery, modifications and design
* Have worked in fast and high-pressure environments
* Entrepreneurial, driven, focused, professional, hands on, good people skills
* Aspire to Manage your own manufacturing site
The successful Business team leader will come with 3 or more years experience working in a fast paced and challenging Manufacturing
environment. You will have a proven track record of working within an FMCG or E- commerce manufacturing environment. You should be
an excellent problem solver and take a hands-on approach to your work. If you have customer facing and business development experience
this would be advantageous but not essential. This role requires you to have an entrepreneurial quality about you. You must be extremely
driven, enthusiastic, sociable, outgoing and have a proven track record of management, as well as be team orientated, be a good
communicator and have excellent decision-making ability. You must be able to thick on your feet and not be afraid to make decisions within
the parameters of the role. You will also sometimes be hands on to ensure timely delivery of products and excellent customer service.
As the Business unit team leader will be responsible for the day the day to day running of the unit and equipment this is a very hand on role
and sometimes when the pressure is on you will need to know how to run the machine and pack to get the orders out on time., as well as
looking after a small team.
You will be reporting directly to the Business unit manager As well as running the unit you would be responsible for liaising with the
commercial department and when required to the customer about their ordered
You will also be analyzing the production machinery on site and departments to come up with improvements. At all times you will ensure
the delivery of the Company’s vision and standards to all members of the team and ensure that the individuals are aware of how they relate
to this vision.
* Planning and production
* Continuous implement * Customer service
* Management ( appraisal systems experience)
The Company; In return you will be part of a successful business that is growing rapidly. They are a market leader and offer the support and opportunity to drive your career to the next level. This is a trainee role to develop the successful candidate into the next Business Manager within the company.