Continuous improvement specialist (Six sigma Black or green belt)
Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Luton, Tring, Milton Keynes
The successful Continues Improvement specialist will either be a black belt in or green belt trained. Will have a proven track of lean-sigma techniques, stony. Coming from an Automotive environment. The successful candidate will be able to evidence strong lines of communication and contact skills. Continuous improvement specialist will also be required to train, coach and deliver workshops and lead change.
As the Continues Improvement specialist you will initially be responsible for working with
One department where you will be responsible for the deployment/ implementation of improvement initiatives.
This will be driven through
- AIW- Kizan work shops
- Identify new projects that will help improve performance with departments in a collaborative style. Ensuring engagement at all points of the project.
- Support 5S, EDI
- Support white belt training plan
- Set the benchmark to improve performance in dedicated areas
- Deploy standard tools, processes and practices and functions before and after black belt certification
- Be project leader of major project
In return you will be part of a successful manufacturing company, focusing on a wide range of products. They are a £multi-million global company with big expansion plans for the future and a diverse range of product groups. The company are well established in the current market place and have a reputation for investing in their employees.