Contract Multi Skilled Engineers
requiring 5 - Both Mechanical and Electrical bias
Rates of pay:
£17.50 PAYE £22.00 LTD per hour
- Flexible pattern to suit needs of the business but a combination of days & weekends would be required
- Average 45 hours a week working 10-12-hour shifts
- Shift pattern Monday – Friday 6- 2, 2-10, weekends 6-6 days initially
The successful candidates will be Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers with Electrical or Mechanical qualifications and will be an effective problem solver with good diagnostic skills. You will also ideally come from an FMCG background and be adaptive to fast paced environments. Meat processing/abattoir/packaging industry experience is ideal but not a necessity. Those Engineers who also have experience with maintenance of steam/boiler equipment is also highly advantageous.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to carry out reactive breakdown maintenance and preventative maintenance (PPM’s). You should be able to work within a multi-disciplined team as well as work independently. This role is to support an increase of activity for seasonal demands.
You will be responsible for:
- PPM and Breakdown maintenance
- Maintenance of food manufacturing equipment Electrical and Mechanical
- Working on meat process, machinery, packaging, conveyors and all associated equipment.
This is a great opportunity to join a booming sub-contracting company who invest and value their employees. By performing well you’d have the opportunity of fluid work not having to stress about securing your next project.