Engineering Project Manager
Engineering Project Manager (World wide travel)
Hertford, Braintree, Sevenoaks, Bromley, Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford
Your Profile – ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
As the Engineering Project Manager this is an end to end delivery and you will have a proven track record of technical management, specifically in and driving through installation projects to high quality standards from:
• Design development,
• Feasibility studies,
• Budget control,
• Marine and land-slide analysis,
• Design of terminals too equipment and cargo handling.
• Proven track record of delivering projects with Prince2 methodology, or other project management disciplines along with strong commercial awareness
• High level of communication skills.
• Mechanical engineering degree with a good understanding and knowledge of civil engineering.
The Role - ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
As the Engineering Project Manager your main duties will be:
• Managing and driving through projects from beginning to end. This will
include all aspects of the project process from concept, design and
quality targets, to budgets, deadlines and production.
• Set up and manage the required project team(s)
• You will have a portfolio of projects up to 150 million pounds so must
have a proven track record of delivering at this level.
• You will be the main point of contact for the customer on the projects
you are managing, - presenting and negotiating be regularly required so
it is important that the successful candidate can demonstrate a good
level of understanding of these disciplines.
• Leasing with the directors and the Head of terminal Management
Business Stream as well as with all departments to ensure the timely
delivery of the projects from all angles.
• Knowledge of working within the ports industry and terminal
management dealing with Dry Bulk and bulk/breakbulk within a
• This role will be both office and site based and experience in managing
new installations and a strong knowledge of health & safety to
regulatory issues applicable to ports and terminals management is
essential giving regular management reports.
In return you will be part of and extremely successful organisation The company are committed to developing their people in the areas where they excel with succession planning in place which will support the growth of the business.