|Clinical Supply Manager (Pharmaceutical)
6 Month Contract
Commutable from: Remote working Office in Bathgate
UK and overseas (COVID permitting) travel
As a Clinical Supply Manager (Pharmaceutical), you should have experience in performing the activities required to provide leadership and support in the planning, development, and execution of clinical supply chain activities and the ability to drive cross-functional deliverables and manage activities of supply partners and functions (e.g. packaging and distribution, depots, logistics). The Clinical Supplies Project Manager is instrumental in timely planning, accurate forecasting and managing investigational supplies for all phases of clinical trials. The position requires flexibility, teamwork, attention to detail, and rapid response to issues as they arise.
Clinical Supply Manager (Pharmaceutical) will consult with client, CRO, Packager, Logistics and IRT as necessary to lead or assist the following as required:
· Bachelor’s degree in a science, supply chain or related discipline
· Minimum of 6+ years of relevant industry experience with experience in clinical supply management and demonstrable knowledge of the complete clinical supplies life cycle
· Global logistics experience/understanding related to supply chains, import/export and drug depots, comparator or co-therapy product sourcing and project management
· Working knowledge of the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and EMA GMP and GDP Guidelines and a solid understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR),
· Working knowledge of global supply labeling requirements
· Extensive experience of using MS Office programs, with an aptitude for MS project and Excel.
· Strong knowledge in IRT technology as it relates to supply chain management
In return you will be part of an extremely successful organisation within the pharmaceutical industry.
Tagged as: JO0000000238