As a Commercial Co-ordinator you will assist higher management and provide pivotal support to the team, in day to day sales, administration and planning of the commercial department to maintain client services to worldwide accounts.
As a successful Commercial Co-ordinator, you will be required to perform the following:
· Development of new and existing clients, both nationally and internationally
· Support the Commercial Team in respect of opportunities for the Group’s equipment and projects
· Co-ordination of sales enquiry process, including liaising with the technical department regarding quotes, manufacture and customer requirements.
· Updating and maintaining the company (CRM) system
· Provide cover for the Commercial Team/Manager when necessary.
· Maintaining up to date records of operational costings and other administrative records for different locations internationally.
· Support and develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
· Raise quotes and produce proposals
· Marketing – Branding, digital marketing, assist with marketing budgeting, exhibitions, conferences,
As a Commercial Co-ordinator, the following will be required:
In return you will be a part of a company with a great culture who seeks to be an ethical and progressive employer which encourages a environment of openness, creativity and continuous professional development and which rewards the effectiveness an loyalty of their employees.