Reporting to : Maintenance Manager
Nights 7am to 7pm
Commutable from :
Ealing, Uxbridge, Pinner, Southall, Hounslow, Slough, Staines
Maintenance Engineer; 1x Days & 2x Nights vacancies. This role will support maximise machinery output and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance and efficient breakdown response whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment and promoting good engineering practice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· You will have electrical and mechanical engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
· You have completed an advanced apprenticeship in engineering or relevant qualification
· You have good understand of electrical drawings and be able to read and interpret them
Qualifications & Skills
· Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering would be advantageous
· 4+ years of engineering experience.
· Assembly and moulding equipment experience desired.
· Hydraulic & pneumatic training desired
· Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
· IEE 17th or 18th Edition desired.
· PLC experience desired.
· Knowledge of HSE processes and standards.
Tagged as: JO000000393