60k – 65k + Car allowance
Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Kettering, Wellingborough, Bedford. Northampton, Milton Keynes
Must be willing to work away at least one night a week.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have a proven track record of managing brand strategy, have developed executive marketing plans, manage the full marketing cycle with a range of products. You will also be involved in managing the digital marketing activities so a proven track record of managing digital marketing would be required.
Must have a proven track record of Management and leadership able to demonstrate a high level of communication skills, to drive an already established department and team.
Managing a team of up to 10 staff across two sites
· Define marketing priorities in line with the UK business strategy and priorities
· Brand strategy in line with and strategy
· Manage a team of Product managers, digital manager, executive and interns
· Manage the full Marketing Mix with the PMs ensuring the Right Product, in the Right Place, at the Right Price, while supporting this through National and Customer-specific Promotions
· Define and follow-up with the PMs new product developments
· Manage the full product lifecycle
· Take direct responsibility on one of the products categories and vertical markets
· Work closely with the UK Sales Team to optimise the category in key channels and specific customers, fully respecting the key promotional cycles.
· Follow-up with the marketing team all the Trade marketing activities
· Provide local market intelligence and develop consumer understanding with regular analysis and interpretation of category and customer data
· Manage the Marketing Budget, build a promotional plan, manage and measure category activity plans and annual marketing budget
· Work closely with key marketing agencies
· Work closely with other European counterparts (mainly Germany and France)
In return you will be part of a successful manufacturing company, focusing on a wide range of products. They are a £multi-million global company with big expansion plans for the future and a diverse range of product groups. The company are well established in the current marketplace and have a reputation for investing in their employees with an excellent training program and internal promotion policy.