|Materials Planner / Scheduler
Salary: Up to £31,200 per annum Excellent benefits package
6-2 – 2-10
· 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
· Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham, Bedford, Northampton, Dunstable, Luton, Aylesbury,
The successful Materials Planner / Scheduler will have proven experience and knowledge of stock movement, collections and deliveries. You will ideally come from an FMCG manufacturing or production supply chain background due to the nature of the product but other sector experience will be considered. You will have a high level of numeracy and have terrific planning and organisational skills. The successful Materials Planner / Scheduler will also be able to work with Excel up to pivot table level (Intermediate / Advanced) and be familiar with using SAP systems.
As the Materials Planner / Scheduler you will be at the forefront of managing the MRP reporting and monitoring for customer deliveries and customer collections. You will be confident at being able to communicate any material issues to commercial and manufacturing functions and be meticulous with planning to ensure you achieve availability KPI’s. You will also liaise with your Materials and Planning Manager to ensure to maintain the planning and materials database
· Knowledgeable on purchasing
· Procurement of raw materials
· Assist in investigations and discrepancies.
· Inventory control of raw and packaging materials
· Stand in for manager when they are on holiday
Tagged as: JO0000000326