Project manager (Pharmaceutical)
Location Commutable from: working Hybrid (might be required from to time to go to Swindon)
Contract Rate: umbrella £32.00 – £33.00
As the Project manager you will have a proven track record running multiple commercial projects within the pharmaceutical industry. You will have a proven track record of working within aa pharmaceutical . 5-7 years relevant experience to include project management, with leadership capability
As the Projects manager you will be responsible for managing cross-functional activities of a range of projects through new and existing commercial product development projects team.
Strong communicator as will be the lead contact for all custom related issues. Must ensure at all times that the customer is kept informed
The project manager will be
· Pharmaceutical background
· Educated to degree level in scientific / pharmacy or relevant discipline
· Advanced user in Microsoft Project, and other Microsoft packages including Excel
· Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Key to this role will be
· To build cross-functional project teams comprising of representatives from relevant functions; chair internal and customer project teams.
· Strong knowledge Project Management Methodology tools and templates to manage project.
· technical proficiency as required for respective business unit.
· Ensure key development milestones agreed upon with customer are achieved and ensure program proceeds based on the agreed upon timeline.
· Maintain “overall picture” of the project and provide/negotiate resolution to potential issues internally to prevent delay to project timeline.
· Highlight, and escalate unresolved issues, potential barriers to project progression, and resources constraints to supervisor.
· Ensure the whole projects team and other communicators with the customer are ready and primed for all meetings
· Discuss any changes in the customer quoted program of activities with internal team members and business development; communicate to the customer and ensure that the changes are fully documented.
· Assist and contribute as needed to the quoting process.
· Assist Business Development in maintaining customer relationship and ensuring “return business.”
· Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
· Other tasks as assigned.
In return you will be part of a successful business that is growing rapidly. The company’s ethos is catered around succession planning so there will be great opportunities for internal promotion.
Tagged as: JO0000000432