Location Bathgate – Scotland
£22 – £23 Per hour PAYE Negotiation
6-month contract potential extension
Possible perm opportunity
As the Project manager you will have a proven track record running projects within a finance department and have the ability to support reducing aged debtors list.
As the Projects manager you will be responsible for
· Will be assigned a project to reduce the sites aged Debt
· Under own direction take lead on an assigned project, including planning, monitoring and tracking and reporting to ensure successful adherence and completion
· Under own direction manage the department team and ensure the co-ordination and management of actions
· Produce minutes and actions for client meetings/teleconferences/client visits to support own assigned projects or PM team.
· Will review contracts, investigate and propose solutions for disputed invoices and effectively manage invoice queries to ensure timely resolution and payment
· Will represent the site in reporting on Project Status
· Any other duties which may properly be assigned to this post
In return you will be part of a successful business that is growing rapidly. The company’s ethos is catered around succession planning so there will be great opportunities for internal promotion.