| Quality Control Analyst
Locations commutable to site: Dartford
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Working hours- Monday-Friday – typically 8am-5pm
May go to shifts so must be willing to work a shift pattern
Rate: Paying: £11.79 PAYE
As a with Quality control Analyst your role will be to conduct Quality Control analysis in support of the smooth running of production by testing, in process controls and composite samples under day to day supervision. The role of a QC Analyst will see you perform analysis on analytical samples in accordance with defined analytical methods and Standard Operating Procedures within agreed timelines in accordance with company Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) procedures.
You will also review, approve and report on generated data for QC Release
• Perform analytical testing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner, consistent with cGMP requirements.
• Testing may include, but is not limited to, routine particle size analysis, cleaning verification, identification testing Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), method development and validation (including particle size and cleanability assessments, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), Surface Area Analysis, method optimisation and trouble-shooting, technology transfer and pharmacopoeia analyses as appropriate.
• Ensure documentation is accurate, legible and presented clearly and concisely, consistent with cGMP requirements.
• Prepare test methods for particle size analysis and cleaning verification analysis.
• Prepare analytical test reports for submissions to clients or the Company’s other departments. These include, but are not limited to, Statement of Results, Certificate of Analysis and Cleaning Certificates.
• Microbiology experience an advantage
• Particle size analysis experience would be an advantage
• HPLC Method Development and Validation is desirable
• Degree in a Scientific, Biotech or similar subject required
• Experience within a GMP environment is essential
• Ability to work shifts
Must have very good problem-solving skills and be an effective communicator
Have a degree within a related chemistry discipline
Have a minimum of 1-year experience within the industry – outside of an educational environment