|Robotic engineer Or Robotic Programmer
£33.00 – 36.00 per hour LTD Co
£25.00 per hour PAYE
Location Commutable from
Birmingham, Sollihull, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromich, Tamworth, Midlands
As the Robotics Engineer or Robot Programmer you will have a proven track record of Programming in ABB or Fanuc with extensive experience in the industrial Robotics.
This is installing a contract role for 12 weeks but could be extended. We are looking for individuals who are not only contractors but who are naturally accountable to support our customer to deliver the project on time and to the highest level of quality and service.
As the Robotic engineer or Robotic Programmer you will be responsible for robot programming of robots on a special purpose production line using the following skills.
· ABB-IRC5 program or Kuka
· Rob Cad eng
· A solid background in Automation and Controls is essential
· Experience in Simulation and Offline Programming of robotic automation systems. Robot studio knowledge off and online, or process simulate ( this is not essential but would be a big advantage to our customer. )
· Experience in computer aided design advantage but not essential
· Fluid and electrical schematic understanding.
· If you have automotive experience typically BIW (body and white technologies) this is an advantage but not essential