| Senior Account Coordinator
Salary: 30k – 40K
Excellent Benefits Package
High level of investment into training of the team
Hours: 37 hours per week
Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Dunstable, Watford, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Towcester, Buckingham
The successful Senior Account Coordinator will have proven experience in Sales and Account Management within a pressurised and competitive environment, ideally from within engineering / manufacturing environment although other areas will be considered
You are required to have excellent communication skills and be able to connect with customers as well as all levels within the business.
You will be PC Literate, numerate and articulate. Excellent user of Excel is also essential and if you are also a user of SAP, this would be preferred.
This role requires you to be extremely self-driven, motivated and flexible.
• Deliver front line support to customers within the maintenance and repair department, supporting the customer from end to end, to ensure that they are aware of the status of their order/repair
• Involved with business improvements to make the department run more effectively in turn improving the service to the customer
• Build strong relationships with customers, managing quotations and customer orders
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure customers are fully updated with order delivery status, pro-actively advising them of any production delays
• Managing customer queries and possible issues
• Confidently present order progress information and updates to customers
The successful candidate will be part of a big operation in a leading manufacturing company. You will be offered training and support to help develop and progress your career, as well as a competitive salary and enjoyable working environment.
Tagged as: JO0000000409