JOB: Mechanical Service Engineer
Commutable from: London, Luton, Aylesbury, Watford, Dunstable, Leighton buzzard, Princes Risborough, St. Albans.
Salary: Between £36K and Plus overtime +vehicle
We have an exciting opportunity to join a young organisation and work alongside the founders. This is an amazing role where the right person will be able to grow with the company and ultimately have the potential to progress.
The Role – Service Engineer
As Service Engineer you will:
• General maintenance pump and pipe systems
• mechanical equipment within facilities maintenance of – pumps, valves, motors, boilers, air-conditioning.
• Assist in the electrical testing of rotating machines.
• Be responsible maintenance, repairs, fault finding electrical installation.
• Develop good customer relationships.
• Ensure the implementation of systems and process improvements.
• Ensure safe working practices to Health, Safety, and environmental legislation.
• Perform electrical tests to all types of industrial equipment, pumps, AC and DC motors
• Be working on site in addition to the workshop when required.
• Work can vary from clean buildings to dirty industrial locations could be inside or outside so the ideal person would need to be happy working in these areas.
You’re Profile – Service Engineer
As a Service Engineer you will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role.
• Have good knowledge of electrical rotating machines.
• Be flexible for overtime.
• Have knowledge of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range.
In return you will be part of a successful organisation with a good team and in busy 24/7 service orientated environment.
Tagged as: JO0000000343