Commutable from :
Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Daventry, Milton Keynes , Rushden
· 6am to 2pm (Mon-Fri), 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri) and 10pm-6am (Sun-Thurs) Flexibility is essential
The successful Shift Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for all activities during their shift across the entire site, supporting the Operations and Engineering Managers. We are looking for an individual who is tenacious, has “a can do attitude” and has the ability to lead and develop their team, including training. You will have had over 5 years minimum experience, in a Mechanical or Process background. You will be a highly motivated and be able to react quickly to any issues concerning all areas of the business, ensuring an efficient work-flow at all times.
What we would like our candidate to have…
Ad hoc safety training
· Ensure shift KPI,s and reports are properly updated
· Encouraging innovation and creativity in the delivery of effective best practise in shift activities
· Develop and cultivate working relationships and effective communications with all other parts of the business, to ensure clear lines of communication and ownership of specific tasks are understood and implemented
· Promote Environmental and Health & Safety initiatives whilst ensuring compliance with all current regulations and legislation, regulatory guidelines and company Standard Operating Procedures.
5-10 years experience
Mechanical or Process Engineering background
Engineering or Production Management qualifications or equivalent experience
My client is looking to build a team of highly skilled people to drive the business.
25 days holidays + bank holidays, DIS x 1 if Life only 4x DIS if in Pension Can pay upto 9% and Company 6% Free parking, Uniform, Occupational Health, 8 free counselling sessions and 8 Physio sessions
Tagged as: JO000000385