As the Supply chain Analyst you will have proven track record in stock control, inventory, supply chain and preferably have worked with in Manufacturing env. You will have strong communications skills and have a proven track record of liaising with customers and dealing with a complete supply chain process. Working within the food, FMCG, or automotive industry would be an advantage. This role is an initial 3 month contract but there will be an opportunity for this role to be extended.
The responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst include working with an ERP/Oracle system or similar. Your main communication will be internal clients as well as external, as the role is based at Head Office.
· Involvement and contribution developing reports & files for collaborative customer Demand & Supply review meetings – including data analytics relating to Demand & Supply.
· Managing site schedule by analysing and understand customer demand and translating this into a production plan and materials requirements plan.
· Supporting the Supply Chain Manager to develop processes, operating mechanisms for S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning structure).
· Utilise, support and contribute to IT improvements, efficiencies supporting greater transparency, visibility and accuracy of available data.
· Excel & ERP system (Oracle) – Maintenance of material data, lead-time parameters and integrity relating to Demand, Supply & Inventories.
· Supporting KPI developments / enhancements of SC performance updates / reports to the wider business.
· Manage and monitor direct consumables, working closely with site operations teams, finance, corporate buying teams to ensure continuity of supply, capture and measure supplier reliability and dependability and optimum spend.