Supply Chain coordinator
Contract – £15.00 umbrella
Working remotely with some requirement to work from site as and when the restrictions are lifted.
This means you will need to be happy to work from home or site as the business needs change.
As the Supply chain coordinator you will have proven track record in stock control, inventory, supply chain and preferably have worked with in Manufacturing environment such as FMCG or Pharmaceutical. You will have strong communications skills and have a proven track record of liaising with customers and dealing with a complete supply chain process. Working within the food, FMCG, or automotive industry would be an advantage.
The responsibilities of the Supply Chain coordinator include working with an ERP/Oracle system or similar.
· Support Team with the process of movement of goods for products and materials through SAP system, including, purchasing, receiving, moving from site to site etc.
· Place purchase orders for the applicators and finished product in SAP
· Monitor and update the KPIs of the contractors
· Update and keep accurate records for EBITDA
· Work closely with the Quality Assurance
· Meet and contribute into the KPIs
· Maintain a good working relationship with all suppliers
In return you will be part of a successful business that is growing rapidly. The company’s ethos is catered around succession planning so there will be great opportunities for internal promotion.
Tagged as: JO0000000333