Location: commutable from
Swindon, Oxford, Gloucestershire
up to £30.00 PAYE
• Broad and deep understanding of Pharmaceutical Validation Requirements and Regulatory Expectations.
• Experience in Change control
• Communications skills – verbal / written (to engineering and quality assurance)
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
• Well organised with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
• User Requirement specifications (URS)
• Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols
• Qualification Deviations in conjunction with other departments e.g. Quality Assurance
• Produce all required Validation reports including Summary Reports
• Support Change Control activities
• Maintain project plan timelines for documentation and completion of validation activities
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to gain or build upon their experience in a commercial department in the pharmaceutical industry.