|Warehouse Team Leader
Location commutable from: Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Kettering, Wellingborough, Bedford
We are looking for two team leaders and it would be beneficial if one of the team leaders was fluent in French.
Salary: £26,000 per annum
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will have a proven production experience and excellent leadership experience. The Warehouse or Despatch Team Leader will have excellent job knowledge, planning and organising skills, problem solving/decision making attributes, be a good communicator and have a team ethos. The ideal candidate will either come from a warehouse environment within either FMCG, Food or fulfilment environment. Must be able to adapt well to high pressure and target/deadline changing often
Must have extensive experience operating a REACH TRUCK and it would be advantageous to have knowledge of a Counterbalance and PPT
As Warehouse Team Leader, your key role will be to ensure the daily and weekly operations of the warehouse runs are maintained cost effectively and efficiently.
You will be able to:
· Manage all outbound and inbound freight
· Carrying out and documenting team briefings
· Covering absence and any additional planned operational requirements when needed
· Control of warehouse inventory, ensuring stock accuracy
· Liaising with Customer Service Teams and departmental Managers to ensure a smooth running of daily operations
· Follow and encourage safe working practices at all times and maintaining high standards of housekeeping
· Ensure all daily operational targets are met in line with company and customer expectations
· Management of Team Members, including appraisals and development plans
The successful Warehouse Team Leader would have an opportunity to join an organisation with lots of growth who deliver strong succession plans and development to their employees.