|SALARY – £47428/£50063/£52699
SHIFT PATTERN – 2,2,3 shift pattern on days only
· As a Workshop Engineer you will be apprentice trained and come from a high-speed high-volume continuous process background.
· You will have experience of working in a workshop environment and knowledge of machine shop process and practices.
· You will be a highly motivated individual as there will be many opportunities for further development / up-skilling within this role.
· As the workshop engineer you will be expected to maintain plant services in a safe working condition i.e. compressors, boilers and water towers.
· You will be expected to refurbish, and repair plant spares and equipment i.e. pumps and gearboxes.
· Although you will be mainly based in the workshop you may sometimes be asked to assist on the production lines with breakdowns.
· You will be expected to have strong machining skills i.e. lathes, grinders and manual millers. You will be expected to ensure that house keeping in the tool room is to a high standard and that the machinery and workshop is safe and operable.
· Ideally you would have a forklift licenses although this isn’t compulsory.
In return you will be part of a fantastic and exciting company within the UK. There will be lots of
potential internal promotion for the right candidate.